

Tyler is 6 months old. Man, how fast time goes. He is doing so much more than he did before. He really enjoys the babysitter. He just smiles whenever she talks to him. Vaso said that Tyler is such a good baby. He doesn't cry for her unless it is nap time but he barely cries at home anymore too. She said she usually has a lot of crying for the first day but not with Tyler- she said he woke up with smiles and fit right in with all the other kids. She asked me to bring him 5 days a week but I said I only work 3... I think they bonded. Vaso said Tyler is very social- he loves talking to the other babies during play time. I picked him up the other day and was so surprised to see how much he likes her. Tyler new thing is smacking his lips when he is eating. It is sooo funny to watch. Also, he loves playing with toys. He has to figure out how they work. The other day he sat with his toy for 45 min. doing the same thing over and over again. He must be learning cause and effect. Well, He has a doctors appt. on wed. so i will update everyone then with what the doctor says. Talk to everyone soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment