Monday, May 5, 2008

May 5th



Tyler is learning to sleep without his swing. He is giving it up himself because he now likes to sleep on his side and is unable to do this in the swing. I didn't think that he would ever give it up. All my friends told me that he would give it up when he was ready but I was getting a little nervous about it. The above pictures are of Tyler playing with his toys and drinking from his sippy cup. His grandma bought him one with a straw and his loves it. She is always showing up with new toys and things to try. This weekend Tyler went to swim class and a party. I can't wait until I get to go too!!! This was my last full weekend and I only have one more night shift after tonight. Still a little nervous about the babysitter but hey it will work out!! Well gotta go!

No comments: