



Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to the blog. i came down with a cold. Tyler's doctor appt. went well. He weighs 18 lbs. & his height is the same. There must have been an error somewhere with that. Tyler has learned how to pull himself up to a standing position. I have found him a couple times in crib. He must be using his toy. Time to lower the mattress. Tyler is also getting up on his hands and knees and rocking. It is so cute to watch. He is putting all his energy into his motor skills. We have been trying to teach him to say DA DA but he justs looks at us and smiles. He likes his toys more than talking. Although, my family says he doesn't stop for them. Almost everyone has told that is how boys are... not real into talking at this age. Oh, Tyler is teething again. I can't see any teeth coming in yet but I am sure it will be any time now! Well gotta go!



No comments:
Post a Comment