
Hi! Tyler started gym class today! He loves it. We are in the bug class which goes to 10 months. We did aerobics, song and dance, ball play, bubbles. Tyler learned how to stand and hold on to on the cheeses. He rolled down mats and they taught us how to log roll together. He got to walk on the balance beam with moms help of course. Tyler loved jumping on the blow up mat! Oh, he also got to do somersaults. The little bit older kids were doing chin ups on the bars and walking with support handles. He loved watching them walk so much that when he was practicing holding on to the block he tried to take a few steps just to get to them. He was so good and one of the moms even asked me how I keep him so calm. I told her that he loves to play! Well, we start swim class next Saturday. I will keep you posted on how that goes. I have the day off so maybe I will even be able to go and take pictures of him and daddy!



1 comment:
How fun! Where do you take him for gymnastics? That is good to here about work. I am glad that you were able to work something out! Jo
Post a Comment