I can't believe it but Tyler will be 4 months old on Sunday! He gets bigger every day. Today we went and saw the Easter bunny and guess what... he didn't cry! Tyler still loves his food- I will update everyone with his new stats when we see the doctor on April 1st. He now eats breakfast and dinner as solid foods. Tyler starts swimming classes with his daddy on April 5th. I was going to do them with him but they only offer them on Saturday. For those who don't know already- I will be working every Saturday and Sunday and then on Monday night because I want to be home with Tyler during the week. This means daddy time on the weekends!!! I know I will be a little tired on Tuesdays but I think it will be worth it!! I can't wait to be home with him more! Tyler is doing so well! He has turned over from his tummy to his back at least 10 times and sits by himself for about a minute (of course you have to put him in this position). He is sleeping about 12 hours a night. We start our bath at 7 pm and then go to bed and wake up at 7:30 in the morning. I am sure if I started the bath at 6:45 then we wouldn't even cry to go to sleep! Tyler laughs out loud and loves to yell at mommy when she kisses him. Everyone else can kiss him but me. Well that is enough bragging about Tyler! Talk to everyone soon! Love, Erica
Friday, March 21, 2008
Tyler is 4 months old!!
I can't believe it but Tyler will be 4 months old on Sunday! He gets bigger every day. Today we went and saw the Easter bunny and guess what... he didn't cry! Tyler still loves his food- I will update everyone with his new stats when we see the doctor on April 1st. He now eats breakfast and dinner as solid foods. Tyler starts swimming classes with his daddy on April 5th. I was going to do them with him but they only offer them on Saturday. For those who don't know already- I will be working every Saturday and Sunday and then on Monday night because I want to be home with Tyler during the week. This means daddy time on the weekends!!! I know I will be a little tired on Tuesdays but I think it will be worth it!! I can't wait to be home with him more! Tyler is doing so well! He has turned over from his tummy to his back at least 10 times and sits by himself for about a minute (of course you have to put him in this position). He is sleeping about 12 hours a night. We start our bath at 7 pm and then go to bed and wake up at 7:30 in the morning. I am sure if I started the bath at 6:45 then we wouldn't even cry to go to sleep! Tyler laughs out loud and loves to yell at mommy when she kisses him. Everyone else can kiss him but me. Well that is enough bragging about Tyler! Talk to everyone soon! Love, Erica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I sure do miss him! Can't wait to see more pics and info! Have lots of fun blogging! I'll add you to my site!
Post a Comment