Putting the eggs in the basket
Finding eggs in the yard
drawing on his eggs
Hi everyone!! Tyler is now 17 months old- where does the time go! Is it possible that a child can get more precious every passing day? If it is-than we have that child. There is nothing better than the morning hugs and the sloppy kisses we get throughout the day. Tyler has really been having a ball. Papa Bob and Ga-mama took him to see a cow up close and personal at his uncle's house and then going on an Easter egg hunt together. It is sooo cute how he yells for his Papa Bob from over the top of the stairs just to get his attention and hugs on his arm. Sorry mom but I think dad is his favorite. Tyler has also been to the zoo twice. Once with mommy and her friends- where everything was "what's that" and being loved by Amy or should I say "AH-ME" and then again with Daddy and his cousin Brody and his parents. On this trip- daddy taught Tyler how to say Rhino and got to use his wagon for the first time. Tyler has not been at the babysitters this week (rest in peace, Jimmy) so on Monday he had mommy day, Tuesday- Grandma day ( thanks mom for driving all the way up here) Wed- Daddy day and lunch with his other Papa and tomorrow is mommy day- YEAH!! Tyler's language skills are really taking off. He has so many words that I have given up counting them. His favorite is- hello, where's daddy, no and boys (for the dogs). It is so awe-inspiring to hear him talk. I love when he says "Uh -O, mama" even though I know the outcome can not be good. Tyler's swim classes are going well. He is learning how to float on his back. I think the stranger anxiety is coming to a halt. Tyler now loves when people pick him up and love him. Although, he still has days when he is unsure about who is holding him! Well enough bragging about the love of our life!





1 comment:
Love the new pics! Tyler is so cute - what a big boy! I have a picture of Gavin trying to eat the egg as he was dying it too! So funny! Boys are great! Hope to see you soon!
Selena
Post a Comment