i think he got my nose. ha ha i can't keep sunglasses up either
Tyler looking at the fish swimming
Tyler after eating in a high chair
a picture of us by the waterfall
Tony & TylerWell, this was it... my last full weekend before I start working every weekend (unless I change my mind). We went to the rain forest (wow was the zoo packed with families). Tyler had a good time. He liked to watch the fish swim around. He also ate lunch in a high chair. Wow he is getting so big but still doesn't fit the greatest in the chair. We had a great weekend though, Tyler didn't cry until we got home from being tired and my brother Joel visited us for the weekend before heading back to school. It was great to see him since I haven't seen him in about 2 months. He may be getting a internship for the summer in Independence so we may see him more often in the summer. Tyler is laughing so much now. He is sooo ticklish. Well off to bed for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment